Training classes in Aikido taijutsu (body techniques) are conducted at the Ku-ring-gai Dojo on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. Class times are listed below but students should arrive at least 15 minutes before to assist with preparing the Dojo, laying out and cleaning the mats and doing their own warm-up preparation. For more detailed information on any particular day, see the Aikido Calendar.
6:45 pm – 7:45 pm Children’s class (8 – 14 years of age) are held every Monday during school term.
6:45 pm – 7:45 pm Senior Tai-jutsu class
7:00 pm – 8:00 pm Senior Tai-jutsu class and Aikido Beginners Class
8:00 pm – 9:00 pm Advanced class
9:30 am – 11:00 am Senior Tai-jutsu class
8:00 am – 10:00 am Weapon ( jo and bokken) practice at Robert Pymble Park weather permitting.
Fees for adults to attend all training classes (26 hours of instruction each month) are:
- $140 per month (including GST) or,
- $770 per 6 months (including GST)
- $1,400 annually (including GST) equivalent to 10 months training fees to receive 12 months tuition.
Students under the age 18 years of age and concession holders pay a reduced rate of
- $70 (half the normal seniors training fee) per month or,
- $700 (including GST) if paid annually.
Children’s Class fees
- $150 per term, if paid at the start of the term or,
Casual attendees pay $20 per session.
All students pay an annual Association registration of $30 each year.
Training fees can be paid BY DIRECT DEPOSIT to BSB: 032-007 ACCT NO. 23-8106